What is Profhilo? Discover more about the latest injectable skincare !
Profhilo (also Known as 逆時針) is neither a filler nor a skin booster, I call it the biostimulating skin filler. It is a skin remodelling injectable. Profhilo is a powerful bio-stimulator that is able to remodel skin tissue at multi-layer of the skin tissue. It contains:
- 2 types of hyaluronic acid: L-HA and H-HA.
- L-HA hybrid complex is released slowly and hydrates your skin, providing the Hydro effect.
- H-HA provides a stable HA architecture in the dermis that allows volumetric replacement, giving the Lift effect.
Why does Profhilo stand out from the other skin filling/skin booster treatments?
Profhilo works because of 2 types of biocompatible hyaluronic acid: Low molecular weight-HA and High molecular weight-HA. This hybrid of HA allows hyaluronic acid to be released slowly and lasts longer allowing bioremodeling to take place.
During this time, the slow release of HA kickstarts stimulation of 4 different types of collagen and elastin.
Why do patients like Profhilo Treatment?
- Minimum Injection, Maximum comfort – With only 5 points of injection on each side of the face, the downtime of Profhilo treatment is significant less than any other injectable treatments.
With only 5 injection points per cheek, discomfort and downtime is minimal to none.
- Profhilo delivers FIVE times more Hyaluronic Acid (HA) than Skinboosters into the layers of the skin. HA is the key ingredient that keeps well hydrated, giving it the much sought after “Korean glass skin” dewy appearance.
- Profhilo is free of additives such as BDDE and Lycodine. These additives can cause lumps to form. Thus, less side effects.
- Results in one session. Less repeated sessions needed. More cost friendly.
- Safe to be done on various areas on the face, neck or even hands.
How often is the treatment done?
It depends on the condition of your skin laxity. For best results, the first 2 to 3 sessions of Profhilo® should be administered once a month for 2 to 3 months. Subsequently, for maintenance, each session should be repeated every 6-9 months.
Profhilo, Rejuran and Skinboosters – are they the same?
Even though all three treatments are to improve skin quality, the main function and treatment protocols are different.
In summary, Profhilo offers benefits that overlap both Rejuran Healer and Skinboosters. Coupled with minimal discomfort and downtime, it is easy to see why Profhilo is an excellent all in one treatment.
To understand more and which treatment is the most suitable for your skin, you may schedule a detailed consultation for further advice, kindly contact Kaiteki at 03-79322711/ 011-33017188 to schedule an appointment.
Petaling Jaya Branch:
Kaiteki Skin Aesthetic Laser, B-1-03, The Hub SS2, 19 Sentral, Jalan Harapan, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur Branch :
Kaiteki Clinic, C-5-G, Jalil Link 2, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, 57000, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
Operating hours: Weekdays 10am-7pm, Weekends 10.30am-6pm