Table of Contents
Introduction of Potenza RF Microneedling
Potenza (Cynosure) is the World’s First 4-mode RF microneedling system that combines Monopolar & Bipolar Radiofrequency at 1 or 2MHz frequencies in a single device, creating four unique RF modes. With a variety of tips, needle alignment options, and the ability to treat a variety of skin concerns with superior results – Potenza’s versatility paves a revolutionary advancement in skin rejuvenation.
Potenza Operations: RF Mode
How Radiofrequency and Microneedling work for your skin?
The Potenza Microneedling system is a minimally invasive device delivering monopolar or bipolar non-ablative RF energy to the dermal layers of the skin.
The handpiece inserts an array of microneedles which penetrate into the tissue and radiofrequency (RF) is delivered through the microneedles heating the targeted area.
Clinical studies suggest that these thermal effects from RF energy cause constriction and tightening of the skin through soft tissue coagulation, as well as stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
As time goes on, the newly produced collagen contributes to improved skin elasticity and overall skin texture, ultimately reducing the visibility of various skin concerns like large pores, fine lines, loose skin, age spots and acne scars.
How long will this treatment last?
Treatment time may vary, however most treatments are approximately 30-45 minutes.
Recommended protocol is 3-5 treatments which are spaced approximately 4-6 weeks apart; depending on individual’s skin condition and desired results which will be discussed during consultation with doctor. Improvement may be seen after the first or second treatment. More significant results occur after 3+ treatments. Skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months post treatment.
What can it treat?
Potenza RF Microneedling is a versatile treatment capable of addressing various skin concerns including:
- Acne scars and blemishes
- Open pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Skin laxity and sagging
- Uneven skin tone and textures
This diversity makes Potenza RF microneedling a popular choice among individuals seeking comprehensive skin rejuvenation.
How is Potenza RF Microneedling done?
1. Determine the treatment area(s).
2. Topical anesthetic is usually applied to minimize any discomfort during the treatment.
3. Your skin will be cleansed and prepared for the procedure.
4. Adhere the neutral (NEM) pad for all monopolar treatments.
5. Potenza RF microneedling is gently applied to the treatment area, creating micro-injuries and delivering RF energy. Some mild discomfort may be experienced, but numbing cream will minimize the sensation.
6. Your physician will adjust depth of the microneedles and intensity of RF energy based on specific needs of the patient and treatment area.
Potenza RF Microneedling vs Traditional Microneedling
Although both procedures use ultrafine needles to create micro-channels on the skin to stimulate collagen production, Potenza RF microneedling system has an additional element of Radiofrequency (RF) Energy.
As Potenza can deliver this RF energy into deeper layers of skin tissue, it produces faster and more striking outcomes compared to traditional microneedling. Potenza RF microneedling also offers additional benefits of skin tightening and addressing fine lines, wrinkles as well as mild-to-moderate skin laxity.
This cutting-edge Potenza RF microneedling treatment provides a Viable Non-Surgical alternative to Face-Lift surgery.
The uniqueness of Potenza RF microneedling also lies in its ability to adjust the amount and depth of radiofrequency energy applied, making it a versatile treatment that can be customized to specific skin conditions and treatment areas.
Exploring how Potenza stands out among other Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation options.
Potenza takes RF microneedling to new levels through the number of customization options available:
- Four different RF modes. The Potenza has an array of various tips to be utilized depending on the area and treatment, as well as the ability to switch between mono and bipolar RF at 1 or 2MHz.
- Shallow and deep treatments in one system
- Unique Tiger Tip technology semi-insulated needle used for treating more tissue at multiple depths in a single treatment without sacrificing the epidermis, thus saving time, reducing discomfort for patients and enhancing results at the same time.
- Drug infusion tip – first and only microneedling device to provide enhanced topical penetration up to 67% as compared to other microneedling.
5. Single-needle handpiece to precisely target and improve blemishes on the skin.
6. Nine (9) different tips multi-needle arrays in various densities and single-needle tip at various depths.
7. Treatment areas – Full Face, Forehead, Crow’s Feet, Below eyes, Nose, Upper and lower lip, Upper cheek, Lower cheek, Chin, Neck, Decolletage and Abdomen.
How is Potenza different from other RF Microneedling devices?
What are the Risks of Potenza RF Microneedling?
Potenza is a USA-FDA-cleared 4 mode RF microneedling that addresses multiple skin concerns in one treatment. Unlike some other skin revitalization treatments, Potenza RF microneedling can be performed on all skin types, multiple treatment areas, and anytime of the year. This is mainly due to Potenza being NOT A LASER, thus it is safe even for darker-skin patients.
There are no severe side effects; except for minor skin irritations, redness, and swelling which may occur in treatment areas but these will quickly subside within a few days or less. Results are more natural as the treatment stimulates your body’s biological processes to deliver results in four to six weeks. After your treatment, you can return to your daily lifestyle because there is minimal to no downtime.
As with any medical procedure, individual suitability and results will vary. Factors that are taken into consideration include skin condition, medical history, and provider expertise.
Discuss potential side effects and identify suitable candidates for the procedure.
Post Treatment Care
Candidates suitable for this treatment include:
- Individuals who seek skin rejuvenation.
- Those having mild to moderate skin laxity, want to achieve a tighter and firmer-looking skin.
- Individuals having acne scars or fine lines.
- Those wanting younger and healthier-looking skin with a smoother complexion.
Potenza Success: Before & After
How much does it cost?
Costs of Potenza RF Microneedling treatment can vary, depending on the areas being treated and the number of sessions. During your consultation at Kaiteki clinic, we will propose a customized treatment plan, including the costs details.
With Potenza, you can treat all skin types, anywhere on the body at any time of the year. Versatility of Potenza is unmatched as it allows physicians to provide personalized treatments to every patient.
Potenza RF microneedling represents a significant advancement in the aesthetic industry as it offers a transformative solution for individuals seeking skin rejuvenation.
At this time, other than Potenza, there is no other RF microneedling available that can perform both acne scar & stretch marks resurfacing and face lifting / skin tightening AT THE SAME TIME!