Table of Contents
What is Lumenis M22 Laser?
It is an FDA approved non-ablative IPL laser that offers its ability to treat various of dermatological problems as well as rejuvenate your skin by using photo rejuvenation technology.
Photo Rejuvenation technology targets the deeper layer tissue by using heat and light energy to stimulate tissue repair, remodelling and regeneration dermis layer of the skin which will helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles to make your skin texture looks and feel younger. Besides that, this will target pigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots and other skin issue that will improve the overall appearance of the skin. Talk about a Win-Win solution!
Lumenis M22 Laser is different from conventional IPL laser as it comes with Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT).
But what is so special about OPT?
- Much gentler and comfortable for our patients even when it is at a higher energy level
- Much safer, as it eliminates the imbalance of energy level distribution throughout process
- A fast lunch hour treatment with no to minimal down time! (Around 15-30 minutes)
- Doctors are able to customize the settings for each patient’s condition, ensuring a greater outcome
What skin conditions that M22 can treat?
- Age spots
- Pigmentation lesions
- Facial Erythema
- Vascular Lesions
- Dry eye
- Hair removal
When are the optimal results seen?
Optimum results are seen after 4-6 session with 1 month interval, depends on the skin condition and dermatological issue that which to be target.
What to expect after treatment?
Some of you might experience some redness, depending on the treatment settings. But generally, the redness will disappear within a few hours. Best to stay out of direct sun for a week following the treatment and apply sunscreen regularly.
Contrandication for Lumenis M22 Laser
- Pregnant / Breast Feeding Mother
- History of seizure or epilepsy
- Open wound on the skin
- Recent sunburnt or sun tan